We also provide in company courses on design principles. Depending on the pre-existing knowledge of the participants and the goal of the course, the training will be tailored to your needs.
Subjects to choose from are:
- Introduction – Why use design principles, what makes it so difficult
- Predicting system behaviour, calculating system stiffness
- Predicting system behaviour, calculating element stiffness and loadability
- Predicting system behaviour, calculating contact stiffness and loadability
- Predicting system behaviour, static characteristics, hysteresis, microslip
- Selecting strategies, manage degrees of freedom (exact-constrained design and elastic averaging)
- Selecting strategies, minimize the deviation of the true value with respect to the target value
- Selecting strategies, how to prevent relative movement
- Selecting strategies, how to facilitate relative movement (for example flexure mechanisms)
- Practical session, review of cases brought in by attendees
If you are interested in a training design principles for your company, please fill in the contact form.